Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fabulousitynot

When I decided to blog...I wanted to blog like those fabulous blog people...loads of fabulous photos in all the fabulous places hanging out with fabulous friends looking all...well, fabulous...

....but then again, I'm not fabulous. Heh!

I'm not gonna pretend that I am this fabulous Miss GobbleGobble because I'm not...and it's ok...to not be fab you know?

The thing is, I wanted to write about the struggles that I'm going through now...and oh boy am I struggling or what.

Things are not easy I gotta say....but I'm not gonna run

I'm gonna take it one day at a time...

Now....where's my cheese cake?


4 comments:

  1. hey there ms goblegoble.. u are funny :D i enjoyed the few posts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Me...are you going after my cheese cake??

    Hahah kidding...and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the honesty in your posts. it's not easy to blog about struggles or doubts, and you manage to do that (while still being funny about it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlene, life is not all about fun yes? Sometimes the cr@p does hit the fan and you'll have these bits and pieces of cr@p all over you which put you in a crappy mood and you just wanna write about it.

    Now that's a load of cr@p my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete